At ISPT, our vision is to showcase the best environmental building practices in the world, inside and out.
4 National Circuit’s environmentally sustainable design is both passive and visual. From the use of sustainable construction materials to leveraging the natural light from 2 internal atriums, the care taken to reduce the building’s environmental footprint during construction and for the long-term is significant.
A 5 Star Green Star design and 5 Star Green Star As Built has already been achieved and 4 National Circuit is targeting world’s best practice for internal environment quality to compliment the 5 Star NABERS Energy and 5 star NABERS Water ratings.
Sustainability features include:
- Gas-fired generation (co-generation) providing electricity and heat, reducing greenhouse gas emissions and reliance on grid electricity
- An energy efficient lighting control system for tenants and base building
- Installed water efficiency measures
- Control systems for air quality and water services creating a more comfortable work environment to support higher productivity levels while making significant savings in energy and water costs
- The use of certified sustainable timber throughout the building
- The use of concrete and steel containing post-consumer recycled material and no ozone depleting substances.
- A skywalk which tenants can use to move between floors, reducing the use of lifts.